“The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.” – Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist I have recently been reading some very interesting articles and watching inspirational videos about how to change the world. I’ve come to the conclusion that the only way to change the world is by making small changes in our own life and to do so we first need to have a happy life. After my research I have also realized that it is true that such a thing as ‘being happy’ does not exist, but what is clearly possible is living happy moments. Having small, happy moments motivates us to create more of these moments that keep us going. Here are three things that […]
The post 3 tips for a happier lifestyle appeared first on Dumb Little Man.
from Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life http://ift.tt/1LocGfb
No comments:
Post a Comment