Almost all success stories start with some failure and a turning point that happens in one’s mind. Mine was not an exception. My body was sick. I was overweight and disappointed with myself. I had hit a low in my life and felt I couldn’t carry on like that anymore. It was the beginning of 2010 and I was only 23 years old. Way too young to feel like a grandmother getting out of bed every morning. And I don’t mean a fit and strong grandmother. I’m not saying that this just happened to me. I allowed it to happen to myself. Although it might seem like we’re victims of our circumstances, we’re always in charge and can turn things around if we’re willing to […]
The post How Losing 40 Lbs. Changed My Life And How Losing Weight Can Change Yours appeared first on Dumb Little Man.
from Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life http://ift.tt/1LocIDR
No comments:
Post a Comment