Search all the web ...

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Why The Stages of Divorce Make You A Piece of Meat (And That’s Good)

steak-1323129The other day, I decided to take a good friend of mine out for a steak dinner. He and his wife separated a few months prior, and he was looking for some advice. I could tell he was hurting and knew how that felt being divorced myself. When the conversation ended, half of what we discussed sank in with Tim. You know that glassy look some people get when you talk to them, especially when your opinion differs from theirs? His eyes had that same look, and I could tell, as his friend, he was going to need some additional follow-up from me. Tim was hurting. His divorce was precipitated by a relationship outside of the marriage. His wife chose to continue that relationship, making […]

The post Why The Stages of Divorce Make You A Piece of Meat (And That’s Good) appeared first on Dumb Little Man.



from Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life http://ift.tt/1LocIDZ

No comments:

Post a Comment